The MUSCLE rollerball included the comforting properties of:
- Wintergreen has a minty smell and a warming soothing effect when applied to the skin – this essential oil is good for easing muscle aches and pains as well as cramps and headaches.
- Black Spruce essential oil features a lot of esters – just like lavender – giving it relaxing properties. It also supports clearer airways and can be mentally invigorating.
- Helichrysum is perfect for aching muscles as it reduces inflammation and promotes healing. With an earthy floral fragrance, it also supports immune function and mental clarity.
- Peppermint has a cooling effect on the skin and has antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. It aids respiratory health, supports stress relief and promotes mental clarity.
- Silver Fir Pine soothes muscles and eases joints when used in massage. With a strong pine aroma this essential oil is also mentally invigorating and supports respiratory health.
- Wild Manuka is antibacterial and helps in protecting and strengthening irritated skin, and helps to calm inflamed and swollen areas.
- Blue Chamomile reduces swelling or inflammation and is good for pain relief such as back pain or joint conditions.